Pages

April 22, 2013

April Releases!

Years ago I was introduced to "Peepers". . . . . . those wonderful little half glasses that can be worn alone or over your regular glasses.  Jean Lea at The Attic fitted me with my first pair.  Since then I have moved to a better pair of progressive lenses that allow me to see detail work while stitching.  "Miss Peepers" is just a fun little whimsical design that should put a smile on your face while stitching.

Miss Peepers

The other designs are from the two ongoing series, Little Sheep Virtues and Hometown Holiday.

Little Sheep Virtue, Courage


Hometown Holiday - Caroling Quartet
Next month we will publish the fourth Hometown Holiday design which is a sweet shop, then we take a break for a bit.  This gives us all time to get caught up with buildings, cubes, stitching etc. I will let you know when the fifth design in the series is coming.  I can tell you this though. . . . . . it's a General Store.  

Remember you can join me on Facebook here: FACEBOOK

Happy Stitching, Diane

10 comments:

  1. I can't begin to tell you how much I am enjoying your designs. I am stitching both of your new series Virtues and Hometown Holiday. I just finished Country Cottage A Day At the Beach. I love the patterns, the color choices and the full stitches. They are a pleasure to stitch. I just wanted to say a big "THANK YOU"

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. OLÁ DIANE,FICAR SUPER DELICADO SEU QUADRO UM,PARABÉNS.BOA SEMANA.VALÉRIA.(BRASIL).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I L O V E the town carolers! Really liking this new series! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:34 PM

    Love Miss Peepers! Is she available in shops yet? I must stitch her!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:01 PM

    I love Miss Peepers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:41 PM

    The style -- kind of like early '60's design -- kind of reminds me of Monsterbubbles "Day One" and "Day Four" from the JCS Christmas Issue series. I wish Heather Holland-Daly hadn't shut up shop; I still need the other ten! Plus, she seems to have dropped off the face of the planet! Would it be possible to do a sort of Two Turtle Doves ornament that would blend in with the Monsterbubbles patterns; I've already found one for Three French Hens in last year's JCS issue that might do, but I need to have a coordinating set for my church's choir director. Please help if you can -- or if you can't, thanks anyway.

    mjgilley61@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diane, my heart happy when they see your embroidery. I love it.
                                    Beautiful day IVA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time from your day to drop me a line or two!

Diane